Methylcobalamin B12 Patch: A Vitamin Patch by Phoenix
A B12 patch from the house of Phoenix with 5000MCG of B12 as Methylcobalamin for B12 deficient patients. B12 Patch also known as B12 Methylcobalamin patch is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. Therefore this patch provides Vitamin B12 which is important for the brain and nerves and for the production of red blood cells. Methylcobalamin is sometimes used in people with pernicious anemia, diabetes, and other conditions which require sufficient B12 to treat them.
Therefore we consider this B12 5000 mcg methylcobalamin patch for energy-deficient individuals, it gives you 8 week's supply of the Highest-Dose Transdermal Patch. Now updated with a new patch formula, which ensures better release of the original ingredients. Methylcobalamin B12 5000mcg Patches are a simple way for you to get all the Active B-12 methylcobalamin and folic acid (0.4 mg) you need, without having to be injected and or swallowing pills.
Key Ingredients of B12 Methylcobalamin Patch
The active ingredient of this B12 Methylcobalamin patch include
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 5000mcg of Methylcobalamin
Benefits of B12 Patches
- 100% Natural Ingredients. Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
- Easy to use
- No more forgetting to take pills
- Get your full dose of B12 Patches that offer you Active B-12
- Comfortable and convenient wearable vitamin patch
Usage and Warnings
- Just place a B12 Patch on your arms or thigh area
- Remove them after 24 hours
- Use 1 patch every 5 to 7 days as desired which means only 1 patch per week
- Please note that the doses in these patches are not recommended for children to take
- Each packet contains 8 full weeks of supply
- 8 patches Per Packet (1 Patch per Week)
References: More on Methylcobalamin B12 Patch
5000mcg of Methylcobalamin (B12) and 0.4mg of Folic Acid
B12 Patches can be put on your arm, thigh, or back for 24 hours once every 5 to 7 days as desired.
Causes of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency: